Sacred Roots Co offers a small line of handmade soaps using high quality natural ingredients, which include the following essential oil blends:
- Tea Tree Lemongrass
- Eucalyptus Peppermint
- Cedarwood Fir
- Patchouli Lavender
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey
- Rosemary Spearmint
- Ylang Ylang Bergamot with Calendula
- Lemon Eucalyptus with Poppy Seeds
- Juniper Sage
- Lavender Cedarwood
- Lemongrass Peppermint with Lemon Peel powder
- Orange Patchouli Mint
- Lemon Rosemary
- Orange Mechanics (with Orange Peel and Walnut Shell powder)
- Lemon Lavender
- Lavender Mint
- Lemongrass Lavender
- Tea Tree Eucalyptus Mint
- Orange Mint
Soaps are available in 4-4.5 oz 1" bars (up to 8 bars, with 2 smaller sample bars) or 5-5.5 oz 1 1/4" bars (up to 12 bars, with 1 extra sample bar).
Soaps can be made with or without goat's milk per request. We are also happy to accommodate special requests for products and/or fragrances that may not be currently available on our website. However, this requires a minimum lead time of 8-10 weeks to allow for ordering of ingredients/supplies (if not currently acquired or in stock), as well as for making and curing of the product.
All other Sacred Roots products created for the Monthly Soap Releases are available for wholesale as well (*subject to quantities available). Please email any questions and/or special requests to firstname.lastname@example.orgWholesale Terms:
Opening order minimum of $100.00 (approximately 20-30 bars), with a reorder minimum of $50.00.
Orders must be prepaid. We accept most major Credit Cards, Cash, Debit Card or Checks (from well-established businesses), Venmo/CashApp (funds must clear before orders will be processed/shipped), or PayPal (a 3% fee will be added to the order).
For Special Request Orders, we require a minimum 50% deposit up front with the remaining balance due once soaps have cured and are available to ship (usually within 4-6 weeks).
Wholesale (in-state and/or out-of-state) orders will be subject to a minimum of $13.20 to maximum $18.30 Flat Rate Shipping Fee ... or you may choose the local pickup/delivery option (if you are local to Albany, Oregon). Local delivery is available up to a 15 mile radius in the Albany/Corvallis/Lebanon area, anything outside of this, will require a local pickup arrangement or the product to be shipped. Orders will be shipped via USPS and shipping fees will be paid by the purchaser.
We normally try to ship orders within 1-2 business days. If you purchase a large soap order, the order could be subject to delays depending on stock available at time of order. Be advised, if your order is received prior to 12pm PST Monday-Wednesday/Friday, we try to ship the same day, if possible. If your order is received after 12pm PST, we try to ship the next business day. Orders placed on a Thursday or the weekend will be fulfilled the next business day. Either way, please allow up to 24-48 hours from the time you place your order to receive order fulfillment confirmation. You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number once your order has been shipped/placed with the US Postal Service. Please allow up to 24-48 hours before your tracking number updates in their system.
Products cannot be returned once purchased. Hand crafted soap improves with age, but the scent can tend to fade over time. Soaps are prime for up to 6 months, and scent should be acceptable, yet lighter, for up to a year. It is suggested that product over one year old be discounted to sell, as most customers purchase based primarily on scent and older stock tends to languish as the scent fades.
If an item is damaged upon receiving your order, we will exchange the product (subject to availability). Please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of your order.
- 4-4.5 oz bars are approximately 3.5" x 2.25" x 1" and 5-5.5 oz bars are approximately 3" x 2.5" x 1.25" and come in a variety of colors, along with a Sacred Roots logo "cigar-band" style label complete with ingredient information, which are then shrink wrapped with a super thin 45-gauge polyolefin packaging that still allows for handling and smelling the product.
- Products are made by hand using only one small piece of equipment - a hand tool otherwise known as a stick/immersion blender to help aid the soap in reaching emulsion/trace. No other industrial or commercial grade equipment is used to produce the small batches of handmade soaps you purchase for wholesale (or consignment).
- Monthly Soap Releases and seasonal scents will be made available on a limited basis. Some scents may be requested throughout the rest of the year, so long as the scent isn't discontinued or a comparable scent can be found by another high-quality, reputable supplier.
- Prices do not include shipping, which is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Products may be picked up to avoid shipping charges.
- Sacred Roots Co reserves the right to change these terms of the Wholesale Program at any time.
We do allow flexibility for your individual business needs. You can receive wholesale pricing when purchasing smaller quantities of a variety of products. Feel free to choose from all products that we offer (*subject to quantities available).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We enjoy creating custom products and working with your individual needs.
Thank you for inquiring about our wholesale program. We look forward to serving you!