Sacred Roots Co offers a small line of handmade soaps using high quality natural ingredients, which include the following essential oil blends:
- Tea Tree Lemongrass
- Eucalyptus Peppermint
- Cedarwood Fir
- Patchouli Lavender *limited availability*
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey
- Rosemary Spearmint
- Ylang Ylang Bergamot with Calendula *limited availability*
- Lemon Eucalyptus with Poppy Seeds
- Juniper Sage *limited availability*
- Lavender Cedarwood
- Lemongrass Peppermint with Lemon Peel powder
- Orange Patchouli Mint *limited availability*
- Lemon Rosemary
- Orange Mechanics (with Orange Peel and Walnut Shell powder)
- Lemon Lavender
- Lavender Mint
- Lemongrass Lavender
- Tea Tree Eucalyptus Mint
- Orange Mint
Soaps are available in 4-4.5 oz 1" bars (up to 10 full-size regular bars, with 4 smaller sample end pieces, packaged in a flat glassine bag) or 5-5.5 oz 1 1/4" bars (up to 12 bars, with some smaller sample end pieces).
Soaps can be made with or without goat's milk per request. We are also happy to accommodate special requests for products and/or fragrances that may not be currently available on our website. However, this requires a minimum lead time of 2-4 weeks to allow for ordering of ingredients/supplies (if not currently acquired or in stock), as well as 4-6 weeks for making and curing of the product.
All other Sacred Roots products created and currently available in stock can be mixed-n-matched for wholesale as well (*subject to quantities available*). Please email any questions and/or special requests to firstname.lastname@example.orgPricing & Terms:
Mix-n-Match: Opening order minimum of $200 with a reorder minimum of $100.
Custom Orders: Opening order minimum of $250, with a reorder minimum of $125.
Orders must be prepaid. We accept most major Credit Cards, Cash, or Checks (from well-established businesses only); Zelle or Venmo/CashApp (funds must clear before orders will be processed and shipped/delivered). For Square/PayPal Invoices a 3% fee will be added to the order.
For Special Request Orders, we require a minimum 50% deposit up front with the remaining balance due once soaps have cured, are labeled/packaged, and are available to ship (usually within 4-6 weeks).
Orders (in-state and/or out-of-state) will be subject to a minimum of $15 to maximum $20 Flat Rate Shipping Fee ... or you may choose the "local pickup/delivery option" (if you are local to Ava, Missouri). Local delivery is available within a 1-hour radius of the Ava/Mansfield area, anything outside of this, will require a local pickup arrangement or the product to be shipped/delivered. Orders will be shipped via USPS and shipping fees will be paid by the purchaser.
We normally try to ship orders within 1-2 business days. If you purchase a large soap order, the order could be subject to delays depending on stock available at time of order. Be advised, if your order is received prior to 9am PST/11am CST Monday-Friday, we try to ship the same day, if possible. If your order is received after 12pm PST/2 pm CST, we try to ship the next business day. Orders placed on a weekend will be fulfilled the next business day. Either way, please allow up to 24-48 hours from the time you place your order to receive order fulfillment confirmation. You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number once your order has been shipped and placed with the US Postal Service. Please allow up to 24-48 hours before your tracking number updates in their system.
Products cannot be returned once purchased. Handcrafted soap improves with age, but the scent can tend to fade over time. Soaps are prime for up to 6 months, and scent should be acceptable, yet lighter, for up to a year. It is suggested that product over one year old be discounted to sell, as most customers purchase based primarily on scent and older stock tends to languish as the scent fades.
If an item is damaged upon receiving your order, we will exchange the product (subject to availability). Please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of your order.
- 4-4.5 oz bars are approximately 3.5" x 2.25" x 1" and 5-5.5 oz bars are approximately 3" x 2.5" x 1.25" and come in a variety of colors, along with our Sacred Roots logo and packaged in a window box complete with ingredient information.
- We do offer custom/private labeling as well as "bare" soaps with no labeling for your own packaging. A high-quality resolution logo is required for custom/private labels. Credit will be given to Sacred Roots Co by stating the following on the label: "Manufactured for XYZ Company by Sacred Roots Co | www.sacredrootsco.com". We would also like to include business cards with your order, if possible. We appreciate giving credit where credit is due and for your support of our business by referring others to us.
- Products are made by hand using only one small piece of equipment - a hand tool otherwise known as a stick/immersion blender to help aid the soap in reaching emulsion/trace. No other industrial or commercial grade equipment is used to produce the small batches of handmade soaps you purchase for wholesale (or consignment).
- Monthly Soap Releases (when available), Limited Edition and Seasonal varieties will be made available on a limited basis. Some scents may be requested throughout the rest of the year, so long as the scent isn't discontinued or a comparable scent can be found by another high-quality, reputable supplier.
- Prices do not include shipping, which is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Products may be picked up to avoid shipping charges.
- Sacred Roots Co reserves the right to change these terms at any time, but will only do so in writing with purchaser.
We enjoy working alongside you to create custom products that fit you (and your business) so we do our best to work with and meet your individual/business needs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for inquiring about our bulk orders. We look forward to serving you!